Returns & Exchanges Policy
• Make sure you send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Explain the reason for your return.
• Once we approve and send you a return confirmation email, send your item(s) back to us within 7 days after receiving your order. (The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of the returned item)
• The item(s) must have the Mila Boutique’s label/tags still attached and must be unwashed and unused.
• Mila Boutique gives NO MONEY REFUND in any case.
• Once we confirm the item(s) has been returned correctly, and we approve the request, we will send you an email notifying the amount of the credit available, valid for 30 days from the purchase date.
• If what you want is a SIZE CHANGE, please specify that on the email, and if available, we will make the change if the item(s) is returned in the conditions stated above.
• Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
• Only clothes at regular price may be returned or exchanged. Formal Wear (long and shorts dresses), Seasonal/holiday items with delicate details and fabrics (leather, vinyl, glitter, sequin embellishment details, pearls, etc.), Accessories, Bodysuits (Hygiene Protocols), Items on sale or with discounts cannot be returned or exchanged. All sale purchases are final.
• If you purchase clothing that is all White, we will not accept a return or exchange for any reason. Returns or exchanges for White Clothing will not be accepted or allowed.
• RETURN ADDRESS - Items being returned should be shipped to the following address:
PO Box 4098
Guaynabo, PR 00970